Saturday, February 13, 2016

Update: Feeling Better No Flare/Took Humira

So in my previous post and I talked about my mini flare that I had in the prior week. I have been doing better ever since. I had felt some cramping and had a few loose bowel movements but it tended to get better towards the end of the week. My sleep has been pretty good. What is really strange is that this morning I went to sleep at around 4 A.M. and woke up around 9 A.M. and felt a little tired but not as much as I usually do (or the abdominal cramping I have when I typically don't get my sleep. 

It looks like my mini-flare was thankfully was short lived. I haven't woken up in the middle of the night for any bowel movements. Tonight I took my Humira shot and thankfully nothing leaked. I would estimate that pretty rarely do my shots leak. Thankfully I am feeling good and intend to keep this up! 


No comments:

Post a Comment