Friday, December 14, 2012

Urinary Problems Subside and 1 Year Anniversary



As they say what a difference a day makes. So last night I felt I was going to pee myself to death and went to bed a little after 3 A.M. I watched TV to try to fall asleep and it worked. Today I got 10 hours of sleep which felt wonderful. I am 90% sure fluconazole was responsible for it. I stopped the other medications my dentist gave me and started them back today. I feel 110% better today. I have a small feeling that I have to urinate but I think that is the last of the fluconazole that is getting out of my system. Getting some sleep and not feeling the urge to have to go to the bathroom is a wonderful feeling.
On a different note today marks the 1 year anniversary I was diagnosed with Crohns. I am amazed how much I have learned in the past year and will continue to be a life-long student of Crohns.  My self-interest and wanting a record of my progress with Crohns lead me to create this blog. Hopefully, I can educate others with my experiences, studies I find, and other information related to Crohns. If you had told me last year I would have had no pain I would have said you were out of your mind. I worry and wonder how long Humira will last. I have gone 6 months into remission which is great. 

No comments:

Post a Comment