Sunday, March 30, 2014

Friday Night Stomach Hurricane, Humira Leaked (A Little), and Dry Nose


So Friday night (March 28), I had a large bowel movement. It really was multiple bowel movements at once. In order to help myself recover I put some ice (as I normally do over my stomach to recover). Saturday I felt pretty good. My body woke up at 9 a.m. (usually I get up around 8 for work on weekdays). However, I went back to sleep and when I woke up around 11 was a little tired but the rest of the day I felt pretty amazing. I didn't have a bowel movement the whole day and my stomach felt fine. Personally I wonder about the connection between sleep and how Crohn's or IBD patients feel. When I did my injection Friday night I also did notice a small amount of liquid that leaked out of the injection pen. It seems to be harder to inject the stomach than the legs. Just have to remember to hold it in as long as possible!

Saturday morning when I woke up my nose was stuffy (it has been pretty dry for about a month or so). There was stuff in my throat that made it feel sore but it was just nasal dripping. It really sometimes gets annoying sometimes having a mildly bloody nose. Taking a shower is the best thing for it and I often do Sinusrinse to get everything out of my nose.

Other than what I mentioned above I feel pretty good. Some days I really don't know I even have Crohn's which is a miracle. Today (Sunday) I was even able to work out for 50 minutes on the elliptical burning roughly 500 calories which is great! I plan to move out of the house very soon and get my own place. The apartment has a work out center so I will be hopefully able to burn some calories and get somewhat in shape. My weight these days is around 167. My whole life I was around 150 or so. However, I feel better being more filled but wouldn't mind shedding some pounds to fit into my pants a little better.

No comments:

Post a Comment